Bring your Plans to life with 3D
We design 3D floor plans and layouts helping you visualise your ideas for your property or residential project. Our Plans are created in HD showcasing full colour and textures, and innovative 3D techniques showcasing detail such as furnishings in life-like 3D form.
Professional and experienced Architectural Designers help you understand a space flows from one area to the next seamlessly and clutter-free.
PRICING & PACKAGES
- 149 £
Ideal for a small size space
- Floor measurements under 100 m2
High Resolution pdf
3 views layout
- 250 £
Ideal for 2 storey house
- Floor measurements up to 200 m2
- 350 £
Ideal for detailed view and large properties
- Floor measurements up to 300 m2
SEE OUR WORK
HOW IT WORKS
What we offer
- Affordable 3D Architectural Rendering
- Professional Service
- Fast Turnaround
- Attention to detail
- Multiple storey designs
- Bird’s eye top down axonometric view showing perspective form
Our Home Design services don’t stop there
We offer a wide range of Interior and architectural services to help you achieve your dream home; all at an affordable, flat-fee.
When it comes to your home design or residential property, House Designer has everything covered for you to make your project come alive.
One-stop-shop for affordable design services ...
Why choose us?
– Work with a team of professional Architects and Designers
– Dynamic e-Design Package for a flat-fee.
– Highly Recommended by our clients
– No Hourly rates and extra fees.
What is 3D Floor Plan design?
A 3D floor plan is a virtual layout of a of a home or property, depicted from a birds eye view, utilised within the building industry to better convey architectural plans.
Unlike a 2D Floor Plan, a 3D Floor Plan includes perspective which makes it easier for you to understand the size and layout of a space. It includes details such as windows, doors, flooring, and fixed installations such as bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
What is the difference between a 2D floor plan and a 3D floor plan?
- 2D floor plans are basic representation of the Architectural layouts in a digital drawings
- 3D floor plans represent the Architectural layout more realistically than 2D plans. These plans give out intricate details of a property interior with walls, doors, windows, furniture entities, flooring etc. This layout is useful for Architects in presenting the design intent to builders for a better understanding.
How much does it cost to design a 3D floor plan?
How Long will it take ?
Depending on the size and complexity of your project. We would have your professionally designed 3D floor plan between 3 – 5 working days.
Do I need a site visit?
No, with our unique and advanced techniques, We only require accurate measurements, photos or videos if you have and clear instructions from you on what you will like to see in your new layout .
How does it work?
We offer affordable and easy service – simple send us your sketch, drawings or floor plan and we’ll do the rest…
The more information you provide us such as any requirements, layout changes, the better and faster we can work on your 3D floor plan
When should I use House Designer?
You can use House Interior Designer in London whenever you need design help for your home. We’re here whether you have a quick design question, or want a whole room designed. No matter what your design needs are, we have a service to fit them.